Fugro EarthData offers fulltime employees a competitive benefits package, including a wide-range of choices with regard to healthcare, financial programs, paid time-off, and career development.
- Medical. The medical plan allows participants to select his or her physician, as well as to choose name-brand or generic medications. This plan also offers 100 percent coverage for all in-network visits when you visit a doctor for preventive care. The company pays the majority of the medical premiums, and employee contributions towards medical premiums are made on a pre-tax basis.
- Dental. Employees are eligible for a comprehensive dental plan that allows participants to choose his or her dentist. As with the medical coverage, dental premium contributions are made on a pre-tax basis.
- Vision. Employees can also enroll in a program that offers a national network of providers. The plan covers exams as well as offers a co-payment for all materials (i.e. glasses and contact lenses).
- Wellness. Employees enjoy wellness benefits that include on-site health fairs and other educational programs.
- Assistance. Employees and their immediate family members may seek assistance with any type of personal problem. Counseling sessions, phone consultations, and financial planning sessions are available to the employee at no extra cost.
- 401(K). Employees are entitled to a Prudential 401(k) with investment funds with various levels of risk for you to choose from. Fugro EarthData offers a committed match to this plan: the first 4 percent of employee contributions is matched 100 percent by the company; the next 2 percent of employee contributions is matched 50 percent by the company. Money is vested immediately to employee accounts without a vesting period.
- Flexible Spending Accounts. Employees can contribute pre-tax earnings into a health care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to receive tax-free reimbursement for eligible medical expenses not covered by insurance and/or a dependent-care FSA for employees who use childcare for dependent children while at work.
- Life Insurance. Employees are eligible for a Term Life Insurance benefit equal to two times their annual salary, up to a maximum of $300,000, at no charge. Supplemental term life policies are available to interested employees, their spouses and their children.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability. Fugro EarthData offers short- and long-term disability coverages to replace a portion of an employee's income if he or she is unable to work due to a disability from accident or illness. This coverage is at no cost to the employee.
- Paid Time-Off (PTO). Employees continually accrue paid time-off to be used for vacation, sick, or personal time. PTO ranges from 8-21 days and is based on tenure, with the maximum benefit being reached after 4 years of employment.
- Paid Holidays. Fugro EarthData observes holidays throughout the calendar year, understanding that these special days are best observed spending time with friends and family.
- Educational Assistance. Professional and vocational development is encouraged with reimbursement for approved educational courses at accredited institutions.
- Professional Development. Employees drive their own professional development at Fugro EarthData, whether it is attending an in-house training class, participating as a member of our Toastmaster's group, or attending conferences and seminars that the company supports as part of ongoing professional development.